Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday-St. Patty's Day Edition!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all the "Irish" out there! Whoever invented this holiday knew exactly what they were doing. A full day devoted to wearing green and enjoying delicious drinks? Yes, please!! Sadly, I wasn't able to celebrate today as I have in the past, but the day itself was still fun. Though I could have done without multiple children shouting about being pinched. My response? "Well, why didn't you wear green?" I'm sure the snarl I received in response was one of love. Here is what this Thursday has me thankful for:

*co-workers (mine are the absolute best, especially when they provide much-needed coffee!!)*
*in-laws who take care of a hyper pup!*
*allergy medicine*
*silly jokes (what has four legs and flies? a picnic table! te he he)*
*country music*
*Friday*

What are you thankful for on this St. Patrick's Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment