Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Welcome, June!

Once again I've started slacking in the blogging realm . . . Sorry to the few people who actually stop by to check up on our antics! With the close of school coming near and our summer filling up very quickly, things have been cuckoo! Being busy is just a season, right??;-) A few things that have kept us occupied. . .

* The triplets graduated college! 
My parents have officially reached hero status by putting five kids through college and helping them survive to adulthood. Forget heroes, they're saints!

* We entered the third trimester!
 Not only did we enter the third trimester, but we've had two healthy appointments since then AND I passed my glucose test. What better way to celebrate than with a cookie cake that weekend?;-)

* My sister got engaged! 
Many of you remember me posting about Mandy here when she needed prayer for her liver. She continues to need prayer, but we're also celebrating because she is marrying the love of her life in September!

*Testing, testing, testing.
If you live in North Carolina you're well-aware that we are in testing season. Some of my poor kiddos have up to seven assessments-SEVEN! That's more than most college kids. It's winding down now, but it's leading to a crazy season at school.

* Visitors galore!
Our door seemed a bit like a revolving door for a while there. Don't get me wrong, we loved having visitors come to stay, but sometimes it's nice to be able to walk around in your jim jams without worrying who's around;-)

1 comment:

  1. So many things to say congratulations to! I completely understand about the testing.. It's been a little crazy. I've felt so bad I have been offering extra recess on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete