Thursday, February 24, 2011

That's a Wrap!

I have a new obsession. Part of me wants to keep it all to myself so I can be guaranteed that Wally World will never run out. Lucky for y'all that part is small and completely overshadowed by the part that wants to tell the world.Wait for it, wait for it. . .Flatout flat bread! I saw these the other day when I was looking for tortillas to make quesadillas. They weren't too expensive and in a rush to escape the hell of Walmart I tossed them in the buggy. At home I layered turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, and a smidgen of sprinkle cheese. Then I wrapped it all up and dipped it in light caesar dressing. Score! Needless to say I have a new favorite meal. The best part is there are different flavors, shapes, and sizes. Yes, I realize it's a bit pathetic to devote an entire posting to food, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment