Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Shenangians

This weekend was a welcome break after a first "full" (minus two 2-hour delays) week after break. Friday evening called for copious amounts of Mexican food and errands. 


My faijita quesadilla which ended up being enough food to feed a small army!

We had a few errands we needed to run, but my ankles were so painfully swollen they were cut short. I did end up grabbing The Fault in Our Stars by John Green at Target before we hurried home to snuggle and watch a movie!

Saturday was fairly uneventful as we tried to stay dry from all the crazy storms that blew through the area. To give you some insight, the only people not wearing sweats at the grocery store were the employees. Yea, it was icky. 

Sunday morning found us at church taking in a great sermon before David hurried off to the Panthers' playoff game with his dad. I took it all in from the couch while I spent hours grading projects. On a side note, when will I learn not to assign a project due date so close to grades closing???






2 comments:

  1. I've been craving some good Mexican food, and that sounds amazing. Also, enjoy The Fault in Our Stars, but be prepared with tissues and cookies!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I instantly want mexican food! We haven't hit up our fave local place in awhile as we've been trying to cut back... so I'm way overdue!!

    ReplyDelete