Thursday, July 10, 2014

Currently. . .


Currently. . .

Currently I'm reading On Becoming Babywise and learning all about sleep training our little nugget. It's great stuff!

Currently I'm craving Chick-fil-A, but I'm not sure that's so much of a pregnancy craving as a regular every day American craving.

Currently I'm dipping my toes into "nesting" by washing all of the couch covers in the bonus room. Something I haven't done in years!

Currently I'm looking at our calendar and can't believe how fast this summer has flown by, but at the same time can't believe how slow it's going. Come onnnnnnn, August!

Currently I'm loving watching clips of The Tonight Show with David. Jimmy Fallon is a hoot!

Currently wishing I could sneak away to the beach for a few days. . .

What are y'all up to currently??

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, I need some chickfila in my life right now!! LOVE Jimmy Fallon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm Chickfila! When is your due date? Are you going back to school when it starts?

    ReplyDelete