Friday, July 18, 2014

High Five for Friday [07.18]

Happy Friday!

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

(1) 
Have any of y'all ever seen Army Wives? I am totally hooked and embarrassed to admit how many episodes I have watched this week. Probably not the best show to watch when hormonal and pregnant, but I can't stop watching now!


(2)
We are officially 36 weeks. Holy canoli.

(3)
At this point you've probably heard the song "rude" by MAGIC! and if you haven't then you've been living under a rock. Ever since we first heard it David will ponder what he'll say one day when someone asks to marry Miss Amelia Grace. I think this dad has the right answer.



(4)
New favorite dessert? Vanilla ice cream with Junior Mints. Seriously addicted.

(5)
In between back-to-back episodes of Army Wives I have managed to totally nerd out on a new book-The Romanov Sisters by Helen Rappaport. Not exactly light poolside reading, but I'm really getting into all the crazy of this family.


1 comment:

  1. I love that song! I have two girls, so I can't imagine when that day comes!

    ReplyDelete