Friday, May 29, 2015

10 Month Update



Happy 10 months, little love!

Is this what you wanted, Mom? 

You can't contain this

No dolls for me, lady 

Hey, what's going on in there? 

 Okay, I'm done.

But first let me take a selfie


Height/Weight: Not sure about exact height and weight measurements, but I'm going to guess around 20 lbs.

Clothes: We're all in with the 12 month clothes. No going back now!

Likes: She loves keys and shoelaces! If I need a few minutes or to entertain her while I'm trying to accomplish something (a foreign concept as a mama of a little!) I just throw some keys her way or point her in the direction of my running shoes. 

Dislikes: The car seat. She's getting a smidgen better (she only screams for part of the car ride and not the entire time), but is still not a fan. We have tried everything and have just resorted to letting her fuss. We're hoping she gets over this soon because those trips back and forth to Raleigh are going to be rough!

Milestones: She officially has two little teeth on the bottom that she loves to show off by cheesin'. She is also on the move! There is no hiding now;-) She has also started "sharing", but she doesn't actually want you to keep it-haha! She is pulling up on everything and with her lack of depth perception is earning her first few scrapes and bruises!

No comments:

Post a Comment