Thursday, August 25, 2011

. . . In The Middle Of Our Street

Like the title? I tried for a continuation from the last one. What can I say, I'm kind of a dork. Anywho, I promised more pictures, so here they are!

 Waiting for nutrition after a long, hot day of moving

I think it's safe to say Daddy was tired.

Boxes of clothes. There were a lot of these.

 Part of the kitchen

 Other part

 The only bathroom all the way put together. Cut me some slack, there are three!

 The office my sweet hubs put together.

Bonus Room/future NC State room!

Sorry I haven't posted more. Did I mention that our teacher workdays started the day before closing, and school started less than a week after we moved in? Yea, you can say I'm a smidgen busy right now. I promise to be a better blogger once things slow down a scoach!

No comments:

Post a Comment