Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Things Kids Say

I love hanging out with little kids and hearing all the silly things they say. The best part? They don't even realize how funny they truly are! Here are some of the things the sweet boys have come up with this week:

Can we got to Old McDonald's for ice cream? (translation: they wanted to go to McDonalds)
Did you see that eighteen-four wheeler? (translation: he saw an eighteen wheeler down the street)
I think he needs an aid-band. (translation: he needs a band-aid)
I love the Chicka! (translation: I love Chick-fil-A)

Needless to say, life is never boring when hanging out with kids:-)

And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
(Matthew 18:2-6 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment