Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday-God Gave Me You

God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I’ve lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it’s true
God gave me you
-Blake Shelton

Happy Thankful Thursday! It's been yet another cuckoo week here in Mobleyland, but it's good to be back. A few things I am thankful for this week:

*my sweet husband*
(I just adore him and he's wonderful. . . I'll stop before I get too sappy)

*lazy weekends*
(after all this rushing around during the week, I am stoked to lounge with my love some this weekend)

*our neighbors*
(we really lucked out with the awesomeness of our new 'hood. Every family we've met so far is stellar! Now, how many people can say that?)

*beautiful weather*
(wow, it is gorgeous out this week! I'm sure it's a sign we're in for a tough winter, but I'll take this beautiful day while I can get it)

*girls' weekends*
(this past weekend was spent shopping 'til I dropped (literally) and catching up on girl time with my momma, David's momma, and David's aunt. It was mahvelous!)

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment