Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday-Tattoos On This Town

 It sure left it's mark on us, we sure left our mark on it
We let the world know we were here, with everything we did
We laid a lotta memories down, like tattoo's on this town.
-Jason Aldean

Happy Thursday! This gloomy, almost Fall day would typically put me down and out, but I find it nice and refreshing. It means the season of pumpkin spice lattes and cute cardigans is almost here! Hooray! Here are a few things I am thankful for this week:

*the view from our patio*
(this has become my new go-to place when I just need to chill or relax. I cannot put into words how much peace I feel here.)

*our family and friends*
(they have done more than I could ever put into words for us these past few months and we are SO gratfeul for them!)

*my co-workers*
(I love how totally supportive they are whenever I need them. It'd be hard to make it through the day without their great senses of humor)

*our health*
(tis the season for flu and colds-joy. I'm just glad we've been able to fend off the germs up to this point)

*pumpkins*
(I absolutely adore anything fall themed, but especially pumpkins! I love seeing them in stores and on people's porches)

*cooler weather*
(well, for many reasons, but mostly because I am so sick of mosquitos!)


No comments:

Post a Comment