Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Letters [09.07]

Happy Friday one and all!!

Photobucket

Dear County Fair, I am super excited to visit you this weekend. My only other fair experience has been the North Carolina State Fair, so my expectations of fair food and carnies are pretty high. 

Dear NC State football, Was last weekend a joke? I was so bored by the end of the HOUR LONG first quarter I could barely watch. Let's pick it up this week and show Connecticut who's boss.

Dear weekend, Thank you for arriving in such a timely manner. Want to talk to your fellow weekend friends about extending every weekend into a three-day weekend? I think the entire world would appreciate your sacrifice.

Dear body, You need to step up your game. This being absolutely exhausted all the time stuff has got to go! We're almost two full weeks into the swing of things, pick it up!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for county fairs!!! I haven't been to one in FOREVER and we're planning on going to one around us at the end of this month, so fun! :)

    Yay for football and weekends :)

    ReplyDelete