Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday-For You

And I wonder, would I give my life
Could I make that sacrifice
If it came down to it
Could I take the bullet, I would
Yes I would, for you
-Keith Urban


I have much to be thankful for this week, as I do every week. Here is a list of all I am thanking God for today!

football season
It's backkkkkkkkk!

my hubby
His patience and support in the first few weeks of school have been absolutely incredible. I am so thankful for him!


my students
Their senses of humor and positive outlooks on life remind me not to take things so seriously.

co-workers
If it were not for these fabulous people my life would be a heck of a lot crazier! I'm so thankful for their support and realistic attitudes about life.

4 day work weeks
I think we can all get on board with this one! 

What are you thankful for this week?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment