Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's Letters [10.12]

Happy Friday one and all! Today I am linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds for another edition of Friday's Letters. . .

Dear Peanut, I am so excited the world knows all about you now!! You are going to be one very loved little one when you enter this world:-)

Dear massage, I am very excited for you tomorrow. It was very painful having to wait until the second trimester, but I know it will be worth it when I am drifting in la-la land tomorrow.

Dear Saturday, Please be as restful and relaxing as I am picturing you in my head. It was a long week of late nights and rushing around, and I would absolutely adore it if I could just be a bump on a log (or the couch) for a day to make up for it.

Dear tonight, Hooray for reuniting with childhood best friends!! I cannot wait to catch up with some ladies I have known for over 20 years-eek!! Now if only Peanut will allow me to stay awake past 8pm. . . 

3 comments:

  1. Aww peanut :) Have fun tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wittle peanut! :)) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wowza enjoy that massage!! i've been dreaming of one for awhile.. and congratulations on your lil peanut—oh happy day..so fun! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete