Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Letters [10.18]

Happy Friday one and all! I'm linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds for another edition of Friday's Letters!

Dear Mumford & Sons, You are total awesome sauce. From the moment I bought your album 2 weeks that is all I have listened to. I may have to break down and buy your entire collection. Want to throw in a discount?

Dear pregnancy brain, You are soooooo not a myth. Everything from forgetting to wash my hair when I take a shower to taking my students to lunch TEN MINUTES EARLY has completely thrown this type-A organizer for a loop. On a side-note, I've taken the kiddos at the same time all year and not a single one of them said something. Gotta love middle schoolers and their love of socializing:-)

Dear house projects, We have quite a few of you coming upon us this weekend. How about y'all go easy on us and actually work the way you are supposed to? K, thanks!

Dear David, You are going to do amazing when you preach on Sunday-I just know it! I am so excited to hear what the Lord has to say through you!

Dear Apple/AT&T, This is getting ridiculous! It's been 3 weeks and you originally told us 24-48 hours. I would call and complain, but I know that's not going to do any real good. Seriously though, how about you get on the ball and get those phones out!

3 comments:

  1. We love Mumford and Sons! :) Girlfriend, we def have the same taste in music.

    David's preaching this week?! How exciting! Tell me ALL about it. I def miss our heart-to-hearts, and this a perfect topics. Van and I have really been talking a lot about him preaching someday soon. So yeah, let's chat about this! I'm so excited, though, for David and for you! :)

    And just one of the many reasons I switched over to my Galaxy S III. The next best thing is already here, haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup! Great letters! Congrats on the pregnancy! For me pregnancy brain didn't get better after Cash was born...I know call it mama brain! :) lol! Newest follower! Would love to have you stop by!

    I hope your house projects go smoothly, too!

    lukeandamysmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard a Mumford & Sons song but they keep coming up in the blogosphere. I'm going ot have to give them a listen. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete