Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Card Book

I can't even begin to express how much we were showered in love when we lost Emerson. The cards, flowers, prayers, and gifts came in from all areas. I knew I wanted to save the cards in a unique way to remember all the people praying for us. Enter the card book!

I can't express how simple this was and how pleased I am with the final product.

 All it took was the cards we received, three clip rings, a hole punch, and to pieces of cardboard to create this. 

1. Holepunch cardboard and cards.
2. Put it all together using the rings.
3.Decorate cardboard covers any way your heart desires.

Final product!

See, I told you it was easy :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to do something like this with the cards from our wedding (3 years ago)I love that you used a cereal box!

    ReplyDelete