Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday's Letters [06.070

Happy Friday, folks!!

Photobucket

Dear President Obama, Never thought I'd hear the prez say, "It's always a great day to be a RED IMP!". We were honored to have you visit our school and inspire our students. Thank you!

That's me in the black dress all the way at the end!

Dear Claire Danes, Hey, girl, heyyyyy. Let's puts aside the facade of seeing the president, you really wanted to come hang out with all of us cool teachers in a middle school gymnasium didn't you?


Claire and her precious hubby!

Dear world, I'm excited to finally be a human again now that school is over! I'll be able to stay up past 8pm and not feel the need to fuss at random children when out in public. Let's be real here, that urge may never leave.

Dear students, Despite some stressful moments, I am truly going to miss y'all. You welcomed me back with open arms in January and reminded me time and time again why I am a teacher. Thank you for a great year!






3 comments:

  1. Yayyy for Summer break (for you!)! Whoop, whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy summer break!! And that is SO cool that the President was at your school! How did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get over how cool that is for your school! I am also jealous that it is summer for you. We have students through Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete