Friday, January 2, 2015

Veggies and Cheese Egg Casserole

I knew that I wanted to make something special for us to enjoy on Christmas morning. My mom always had lots of stuff to choose from, but with just the two of us eating I knew I only needed to make one thing, but to make it good. I found this recipe and tailored it to our tastebuds. In the week since I first made it we've already made it again. This is a great, healthy meal tat can be warmed up and snacked on throughout the week. Let me know what you think!


Ingredients
1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
1 1/2 cups broccoli, chopped
1 cup tomatoes, diced
12 eggs
2 cups mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper to taste


Directions
Crack eggs in bowl and whisk.
Stir in veggies and cheese.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes in a greased 9x13 pan.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment