Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ahhhhhh

Another snow (more ice now) day gives me the chance to brag on a new favorite place of mine. As a Christmas present my wonderful hubs got a me a gift certificate to a local salon and spa, Elena's.
I've always wanted to check it out and now I had the perfect excuse! While he was in there they told him about a special for first-time customers. For the low, LOW price of $90 you receive:
* 30 minute customized massage (upgrade to an hour for only $20 more)
* 30 minute customized facial (upgrade to an hour for only $20 more)
* Spa Pedicure with a hydrating mask and paraffin wax (add a spa manicure for only $20 more)
* Consultation, shampoo, cut, and style (add partial highlights for only $20 more)

It was incredible! I spent the morning being pampered and spoiled by a very friendly staff. From the moment I walked in the door I was welcomed as if they had known me forever. Everything was focused on what I needed and wanted. Needless to say I will be going back! If you're looking for a relaxing day of indulgence set up an appoint at Elena's Salon and Spa

Until next time,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Matt gave me a spa day too! I haven't used it yet. I'm waiting until right before a big conference to use it. It's SO nice to be pampered. Makes you feel like a movie star!

    ReplyDelete