Monday, January 31, 2011

Manic Monday

Manic is one way to describe this Monday. I would also use the words: exhausting, crazy, overwhelming, etc. Let me explain...

The most important thing to mention is that is was a MONDAY. Mondays have a history of being pesky little buggers, and today proved no different. We also altered our schedule at school. Not a huge deal, but if you're used to having a break in the middle of the day to plan and eat, and then you lose it-oof. By the end of the day it took all that was in me not to fall into my chair. Once again, this isn't a huge deal but it definitely threw a kink in things. I'm also on the mend from a weekend a fantastic weekend with the hubs. I am so grateful for the time we got to spend together, but it sure does stink having to say goodbye. To round it all out this bipolar weather has given me the queen bee of headaches. One that cannot easily be persuaded to go away.

Each of these things alone wouldn't be considered a big thing, but combined they create a hurricane-like force. Needless to say this chica is counting down to the weekend and the possibility of visitors! Not to mention I can't believe how blessed I am to live this crazy/beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment