Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pudding Chocolate Cookies

Every Wednesday our Community Group meets to share our thoughts on different passages of scripture. We also rotate bringing different sweet treats to share! The few recent times it has been my turn I've tried to prepare something new. This week's treat is Pudding Chocolate Cookies!
 
ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup  packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 pkg.  (3.4 oz.) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 tsp. vanilla
2   eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
2-1/4 cups  flour
1 pkg. (12 oz.)  Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks

make it:
Preheat the oven to 375.  
Beat butter, sugars, dry pudding mix and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. 
Add eggs and baking soda; mix well. 
Gradually beat in flour. 
Stir in chocolate.  
Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy!

They are quite scrumptious, if I do say so myself! They were very chewy and didn't even harden after a few days. I do believe I am going try it with devil's food pudding next time around!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment