Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday-

I survived!!! And by survived I mean, I lived through the longest winter of my life-no breaks since the last week of January. All my teacher peeps are shaking their heads in sympathy now while all my real-world peeps are shaking their heads at the fact that we even need a break. I realize you don't get "spring break" in the real world, but you also don't have 120 different hormonal personalities to keep up with. Try not to be TOO jealous. Here is what I am thankful for this week:

*Easter candy*
(Peeps and Cadbury eggs make my tummy happy)
*warm weather*
(and the cute outfits that come with it)
*heating pads*
(work wonders on tight shoulders after a stressful day)
*petsitting*
(the dogs keep each other entertained leaving me with a few minutes to actually get things done at home)
*SPRING BREAK*
(can you tell I'm excited?!?)


No comments:

Post a Comment