Wednesday, August 20, 2014

An Explosion

Having a newborn means lots of flexibility and little routine. One routine we have gotten in to is baths a few times a week. She's not a full convert yet, but we're getting there. She only screams through part of it now, not the entire thing. We'll take it!

Monday evening after about an hour of screaming (stupid, reflux!) she finally calmed down. We decided to try our luck and wash out some of the spit up that had gotten caked in her neck folds and hair. I started running the bath while David undressed her. They came in before I finished filling the baby tub and were looking in the mirror. The next thing I know David is yelling and I turn to see this:


Yep, that's definitely poop in our sink. Homegirl just let it rip all over Daddy and the bathroom. I about died I was laughing so hard. Last week she peed all over him, but that was nothing compared to this! Needless to say the bathroom is in for a deep disinfectant cleaning.

1 comment: