Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring Fun and Health Updates

I just wanted to take a quick moment and check in with everyone since my last update. I am happy to report I've felt GREAT since getting the fluids and anti-nausea meds in my system-I didn't realize how dehydrated I really was! Since my last post we have been enjoying every moment of this gorgeous Spring weather trying to soak it all in. A few pictures for proof. . .

Loving her first time in a swing! 

This poor baby has been blessed/cursed by super fair skin and will forever need a hat!

Hey, ma, who's that baby??

As you can see we've been spending a lot of time outside:-)

I was fortunate enough to get an appointment with a GI doctor for today and will hopefully receive some more answers there. The more I learn the more I think it was something with my gallbladder, but who really knows. I've had a few questions about how my new medication is affecting all this and the answers is-I have no clue. I actually haven't started it yet. Due to some miscommunication with the local pharmacy and some ball-dropping by the mail-order pharmacy it still has not arrived. Normally this would have aggravated the mess out of me, but I'm seeing this as a blessing instead. Had I been on that too who knows how my body would have responded! 

Many thanks for the continued prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment