Monday, September 30, 2013

Food Truck Friday

The Food Truck Rally was a great success! Sharing pictures with y'all? Not so much. I transferred all my information to my new iPhone 5s on Saturday morning and the last time I backed my stuff up was Friday before the rally. Boooooooo. You'll just have to use your imaginations!

We arrived at Rural Hill a little after it started and the wide open field was already pretty crowded. The band was rocking and the lines were growing as we staked out a spot in the middle. We made a loop around while we waited for friends to join us. While we waited we munched on pumpkin and kale tacos and sipped Highland Brewery's IPA. Mmm!

We were joined a bit later by some of our sweet friends from church. Then we were all off for more food! Some of our favorites were:

fried broccoli
homemade sweet potato chips
crabcake sandwich
turkey philly cheesestake
a burger loaded with slaw, bbq, and other yummies
mozzarella sticks
pomegranate margarita pop
spiced plum pop

There were more yummy food choices than we could possibly try, but we did our best! There is another food truck rally in a few weeks and you better believe I'll be dragging David to that one too!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love food trucks. There is always such unusual food. That pomegranate margarita pop sounds yummy. Was it a Popsicle or a cake pop?

    ReplyDelete