Friday, September 19, 2014

5 on Friday [09.19]

Happy Friday!!


*one*
Wow, this week has been a fun one with little miss! I think she's completed her first "leap" according to the Wonder Weeks concept because she has grown so much! Lots of smiles and focusing on things. She's actually cooing and seems to be "playing"! Well, playing as much as a 7-week old would.


*two*
A longggg while back I wrote a post about shopping local and why we try to do it whenever we can. So imagine how excited I was when I discovered a new farm stand minutes from our house! I mean, I pass this thing on an almost daily basis. When I finally stopped by this week I was quickly greeted with lots of welcoming smiles and free samples. The owner then told me their plans to build an actual shop and "farmer's market" restaurant in that location at the beginning of next year. I just about hugged my new BFF in excitement. One of the things I miss most about Raleigh is the Farmer's Market shops and restaurant. Eeeeek! Cannot wait! Check them out on facebook at Country Olive!

*three*
We are participating in our first yard sale this weekend. When did we grow up?? I feel like yard sales are a very grown up thing to do. 

Who wants to come buy our crap? I mean "stuff". . .
Baby not for sale. Unlessss the offer is right ;-)

*four*
So, I have recently joined a MOPS group and I am in love! MOPS is an incredible Christian organization for mommies of young ones.  I love that the women are from all different walks of life, yet so welcoming and fun. A wonderful group to grow with!

*five*   
Can I just say how much I love this time of year? The cooler temps, the constant football, the constant weekend offerings. This time of year fills my heart!



1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about joining a MOPS group. I don't belong to a church so I feel a little weird about it, but I love the idea of positive mommies getting together

    ReplyDelete