Friday, May 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday-This I Gotta See

This gorgeous Spring day finds me at another Thankful Thursday. Like every week, today I have MANY blessings to count!

*not having crazy weather*
(despite the humidity we are lucky not to have all these nutty tornadoes and floods)

*living where we are, when we are*
(I’m preparing a unit on the Holocaust and with each image and survivor story I become more and more grateful to live in a free country with all the blessings I have)

*school parents who support the teachers*
(our team really lucked out with some awesome parents who take time out of their busy schedules to help our students succeed)

*having my hubby home*
(I am so happy that David will be home for TEN whole days! eeeeek!)

*less than a month left of school*
(I think that statement speaks for itself)

Disclaimer: I tried posting on Thursday, but Blogger was having issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment