Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday-Everything Is FIne

Everything is fine, fine, fine
Through the sunshine and the rain
I got a peace of mind
You know I can’t complain
I make it a point to thank the Lord
When I got Him on the line
I’m feeling good and everything is fine

-Josh Turner

my students
(yes, they have their moments, but in all honesty these kids rock!)

pistachios
(hello my name is Lauren and I have a new addiction. These things are fantastic!)

evening alone time
(one of my favorite parts of each day is our evening walk. It's nothing more than a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood with the pup, but there is something about that downtime together that really makes my day)

 health
(as my body adjusts to everything I am reminded of how truly wonderful good health can be)

our community group
(I love these people and the truth they bring into our lives. For those of you not involved in one, go get connected!)

What are you thankful for this Thursday??

No comments:

Post a Comment