Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday's Letters [05.31]

Happy Friday, folks!!

Photobucket


Dear testing, See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

Dear students, Only FIVE more wake ups until your freedom. How about calming down a smidge and being nice to your teachers? Much appreciated.

Dear Davido, Thank you for being so gosh darn superb.

Dear Color Run, I am SO excited for you tomorrow! My only request? Keep the color puffs out of my mouth. Bleck.

Dear crazy neighbors, June is upon us, which means the return of your fluffy terrorist. I see the beginnings of a fence. Any chance you're going to finish it any time soon?

3 comments:

  1. Keep your mouth closed as you go through the color!! Otherwise you'll be spitting for days, ha! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your sweet blog through the link-up! I teach middle school, too, and I am SO jealous that you have just five more days! I have three weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun & enjoy the color run :)You will love it...

    ReplyDelete