Monday, May 20, 2013

Paid It All

Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.

Our worship team has been knocking it out of the park the past few weeks. They recently blessed us with an awesome rendition of this traditional hymn. How blessed we are that He sent His only son to rescue us from the sin of this world! It was through this ultimate sacrifice that were saved.

I cannot put into words the joy that pours from my heart with this song. The first time I heard it was at our old church in Raleigh, and it immediately spoke to my heart. Since then, every time I've heard it I am filled with such love for the Lord and His unending love for us. 

 This is a great version of this beautiful song. . .


What's your favorite hymn?

No comments:

Post a Comment