Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday's Letters [10.04]

Happy Friday, folks!


Photobucket


Dear students, Though we may have our moments I have to say how thankful I am for y'all. Your warm hearts, hysterical senses of humor, and genuinely positive disposition is such a great way to go through each day. Thank you.

Dear David, I apologize for being so cranky. My b. It's been a long week with lots of extra stuff. I have high hopes for next week!

Dear foot, What's up with this dreadful pain whenever I walk or put pressure on you? Ain't nobody got time for that. I've got a 5k tomorrow morning that I'd really like to finish!

Dear readers,  #teacherproblems



2 comments:

  1. I love your friday letters, they always crack me up! I could have sent my husband the same letter this week. We can do better next week though! Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete