Monday, November 12, 2012

17 Weeks

Not necessarily a "bump" photo, but it was taken yesterday!

How far along? 17 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  +12 pounds. In my defense I was wearing my "clodhopper" clog and a jacket when the nurse weighed me. I wanted to ask for a do-over but David wouldn't let me. I'm hoping the next appointment doesn't have such a big jump!

Maternity clothes? Not yet but I'm thinking it's going to be soon with the ways my clothes have been fitting.

Stretch marks? I thought I saw some and freaked. Then I realized it was the lighting. Whew! Needless to say I'll be doubly applying the cocoa butter now.

Sleep: Still sleeping well and not feeling as exhausted as before. I'm tired, but it's a different kind of tired.

Best moment this week: Hearing Peanut's heartbeat at our 16 week appointment. It also sounded like he/she was swatting at us.

Miss Anything? Nothing stands out right now.

Movement: Not yet, but I should start feeling him/her soon.

Food cravings: I managed to devour Mexican twice this past weekend.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular. I'm feeling a lot better than I was earlier!

Have you started to show yet: Kind of. It depends on what I wear.

Gender: Only a week and a half until we find out!!

Labor Signs:  Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Definitely in.

Wedding rings on or off?  On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time with some mood swings in between.

Size of Baby: Peanut is now the size of an onion. Kind of ironic considering the heartburn onions give me!

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender and sharing it with all our family over the Thanksgiving holidays.

1 comment:

  1. oh that'll be so fun to share during thanksgiving! I can't wait to find out! I hope I don't have to wait that long! I'm even looking into going to do a private ultrasound to find out sooner! Should I be applying cocoa butter right now?! Cuz i'm not.. still just 8 weeks? HELP! :)

    ReplyDelete