Monday, November 26, 2012

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  +15 pounds.

Maternity clothes? My sweet mother-in-law took me shopping at a wonderful maternity store this past week and I was able to stock up on some items. Maternity jeans are much more comfortable than regular jeans!

Stretch marks? I thought I saw some and freaked. Then I realized it was the lighting. Whew! Needless to say I'll be doubly applying the cocoa butter now.

Sleep: Still want to do it all the time.

Best moment this week: Finding out what we are having!!

Miss Anything? I missed having a few drinks with the fam this year.

Movement: I'm starting to feel some flutters!

Food cravings: Still chowing down on lots of Mexican food.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of soap. I know that sounds bizarre but in the shower this morning I thought I was going to throw up everywhere when I caught a big whiff of Dial.

Have you started to show yet: Yes! It's exciting:-)

Gender: A sweet baby girl!!!

Labor Signs:  Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Definitely in.

Wedding rings on or off?  On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time with some mood swings in between. The past few days have been kind of rough. For some reason the smallest thing has me about bursting into tears. I will be elated when this passes!

Size of Baby: Peanut is the size of a mango this week. It's crazy to think how fast she is growing!

Looking forward to: Continuing to share our news that Peanut is a girl.

5 comments:

  1. Great picture. Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute sweater! Where from?? And yay to lil girls! I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for flutters and little girls!! I'm behind on catching up with blogs and hadn't heard yet! SO exciting dear :)

    ReplyDelete