Monday, December 10, 2012

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  +17 pounds. The doctor was surprised I only gained 2 pounds in a month, but after jumping 6 pounds the month before I think it all evens out!

Maternity clothes? Some things. I'm still able to wear some of my other stuff, but the maternity clothes are much more comfortable at this point. Have y'all ever heard of the "belly band"?? It's magical! I think everyone-pregnant or not- should invest in the wonderfulness of this clothes stretcher.

Stretch marks? None.

Sleep: Love it, though I am tossing and turning more now. If I wake up to go to the bathroom it takes a pretty significant amount of time to fall back asleep again:-(

Best moment this week:Seeing our sweet girl on the big screen at our appointment this week. She was such a lady and had her legs crossed the entire time!

Miss Anything? Nothing in particular sticks out this week. . .

Movement: I'm starting to feel some flutters!

Food cravings: Back to the Mexican food:-)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Soaps and lotions are still an issue, as well as Raisin Bran cereal. Don't ask me why, but I thought I was going to yak every where after a bowl earlier this week.

Have you started to show yet: Yes! There is a bit of a bump there.

Gender: A sweet baby girl!!!

Labor Signs:  Nope.

Belly Button in or out? In, but I see the potential for it to poke out in the near future.

Wedding rings on or off?  On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but that may be because Christmas is so close!

Size of Baby: Peanut is the size of a pomegranate, measuring about 12.5 oz!

Looking forward to: Last FULL week of school before break.

1 comment:

  1. I love your tiny lil bump!! You look so cute!!! :) And how exciting to start feeling those flutters, ahh!!!

    Glad you're enjoying that mexican food- its my fave!

    ReplyDelete