Monday, December 17, 2012

22 Weeks



How far along? 22 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  +17 pounds, but it's sure to climb with all the Christmas treats I've been baking!

Maternity clothes? Definitely on the bottom. I'm still trying to wear as many of my tops as possible.

Stretch marks? None.

Sleep: I officially have a boppy sleeping pillow! It is absolutely amazing and worth every penny in my opinion!

Best moment this week: Feeling her flips and kicks.

Miss Anything? Caffeine. These hyper, break-ready children are wearing me out!

Movement: I'm starting to feel some flutters!

Food cravings: Sweets:-)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Breakfast. I have inhaled box after box of candy canes for the peppermint to settle my tummy.

Have you started to show yet: Yes! There is a bit of a bump there.

Gender: A sweet baby girl!!!

Labor Signs:  Nope.

Belly Button in or out? In, but I see the potential for it to poke out in the near future.

Wedding rings on or off?  On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: This has been a rough week. I've been super moody. My poor husband and students!

Size of Baby: Peanut is the size of a papaya!

Looking forward to: Break starting this week!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, your bump is growing! Love it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dress! I'm still trying to get use out of my shirts too....I think those days are almost over.

    ReplyDelete