Sunday, December 30, 2012

"Cowboy" Oatmeal Cookies

No clue where these guys got their name, but I do know they are fantastic! I am currently on a butterscotch flavor kick where I butterscotch chips to any sweet I can. I have not been disappointed with my recent creations:-) Here is one I found and tailored to fit our taste buds.

Ingredients
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
2 cups oats
1 cup butterscotch chips

Directions
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a separate bowl, blend butter, oil, brown sugar, and white sugar.
Combine two bowls.
Add oats and butterscotch chips.
Bake for 10-12 minutes on ungreased cookie sheets.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment