Friday, July 12, 2013

30 Before 30-New Pictures!

One of the items on my 30 Before 30 List was to have pictures taken of us now that we are married. The last time we had formal pictures taken was our engagement and wedding pictures three years ago! When I found a Groupon offering an hour long shoot I jumped at it. After many attempts to schedule (thank you North Carolina monsoon season) we finally met up with Jennifer Hogan of Hogan Imaging in downtown Charlotte and got some fantastic shots. 

Here are a few favorites:






Clearly Daisy was the star of the show. She did so well with the crazy heat and listening to the photographer! I wish we had gotten a picture of her afterwards, completely pooped laying on the cold hardwoods conked out. I guess modeling isn't in her immediate future. . .

6 comments:

  1. Awww so cute!! Love your dress! The last one cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't gotten pictures done since our wedding either. In fact, most of the pictures of the two of us are taken with one arm stretched out (you know what I mean?)

    Cute pictures! That color is fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! So glad you guys did this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are beautiful. I love the last one of Daisy and David. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so great!!! Love that your pup is in them too. :)

    ReplyDelete