Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Wonderful

Every day I try to post a quote on my board. Some days, if there is time, we have a long discussion about it. Other days, I get a volunteer to read it and we discuss what it means to them as students. Here was today's quote:

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
-Anne Frank

My question for you is, what's stopping you from starting to improve the world? When I asked the same thing of my students they gave me excuses, and their classmates disproved them. After talking it out they all decided that every little bit counted. From donating a canned good to volunteering at a shelter, every little bit helps. So I ask again, what's stopping you from starting to improve the world?


No comments:

Post a Comment