Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's a Great Day to be Alive!

Today is shaping up to be a pretty stellar day, and it has only just begun! I woke up at the ridiculously early time of 6am, but scooted my booty over to the gym anyway. My banana must have had kryptonite in it or something because as soon as I hopped on the treadmill, I took off! Either that or my new running shoes are actually worth their salt.
After about 30 minutes on the treadmill, I came home to attack all the dirt that accumulated in our home through the winter. Even though our place is small, we somehow manage to create a shockingly large mess. Though I have noticed that with a certain princess's absence the mess has decreased at an alarming rate, hmmmm. Anywho, the place looks great! I'm hoping that two hours of hard work will buy me at least a week of laziness, though I predict someone who not allow that to happen. . .

The rest of the day looks to be just as wonderful! Later today I am meeting a few fabulous women for lunch. When I say fabulous, I mean out of this world extraordinary! Mama is coming into town to meet my incredible mother-in-law, and David's amazing Aunt Lisa for lunch. And no, I am not exaggerating with all the stunning adjectives:-)

This evening should be just as exciting as Mama and I head to a Barbie themed party. I'm a little scared of what she has gotten me into. She called earlier this week all excited about the party and who I should be. I was hoping to wear the same dress I wore a few years ago when I went as Barbie for Halloween, but noooooooooooo that just won't do. She mentioned old prom dresses or something, I couldn't hear because I had dropped the phone to put my face in both hands. Please say a prayer for me and the situation I seem to have gotten myself into. . . More to come!

Anything in the schedule for this superb day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment