Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Beginnings In November

A few months ago I posted about my excitement to be done with July. Well, another ugly month has reared its head to rival July. That month is October. I've always loved the month of October since it typically means the beginnings of fall. This year that isn't the case. October brought a whole mess of stuff for us and I am ready to bid it adios! A few things I'm pleased to send on its merry way:
  • Being sick. All of the fun kidney revolting began just as October began. Coincidence? I think not! I am ready for November to bring a decrease in the meds and a healthier Lauren.
  • Work. In our profession the crazy normally picks up after the holidays and carries through until the end of the school year. This year it seems that our staff has been hit with a plethora of issues that no one could have seen coming. I think the entire school is ready for some normalcy! Side note: despite the teachers going cuckoo trying to stay on top of everything, the kids have been spectacular with adjusting! Yay kiddos!
  • Busy weekends. There isn't much about this that is going to change, but it will be nice to have at least one day a weekend for just the two of us to be. And by "be" I mean be total and complete bumpkins watching football:-)
Most importantly I'm just ready for new beginnings. It's not that October was dreadful, but it wasn't exactly stable either. Here's to new beginnings in November!

1 comment:

  1. That's such a great reminder for me! So many times I try to wait for "perfect conditions". I admire your attitude and sweet spirit about your trials! That's a lot to bear. Thank you for sharing and I hope your November will be a huge improvement.

    Much love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete