Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday-We Were Made For You

There is no one like You
You are the only Truth.
In a world that's so confused,
There is no one like You
-Aaron Gillespie 

I have so much to be thankful for in my life, but here are a few highlights from this week:

blogger app
(I love that I now have this app to blog from whenever I'm out and about. No excuses from me anymore!)

teamwork
(it is amazing how well things work when people work as a team. I am blessed to be a part of some stellar teams at work, church, and even in my relationships. If your team isn't working, figure out why and get it there!)

my kiddos
(I really lucked out with awesome kids. How many 8th graders do you know that would ask you every day how you're feeling and if they could have a hug? Not many!)

super double coupons
(hooray for Harris Teeter helping the Mobleys save some mad moola tho week!)

our neighbors
(I love that we can just sit out and talk with them about anything and everything. Good neighbors can make just about anything better!)

strong support system
(it's incredible how much harder I want to work towards something when i feel supported. At home, church, work, in family relationships, and in friendships I am surrounded by an amazing support system)

No comments:

Post a Comment