Monday, November 21, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Who doesn't love anything pumpkin flavored? As soon as the pumpkin flavored items start rolling out on the shelves, I'm scoping out how much I can get away with making before my sweet husband revolts. At this point we're up to three sweet treats, but the season is still young! Here is a recipe I found online and couldn't resist. Hope y'all think it's as good as I did!

1 can pumpkin
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
walnuts (optional-I skipped them)

Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs.
Stir flour, baking powder,  cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl.
Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in.
Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
Add vanilla and chocolate chips.
Drop by spoonful on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, or until lightly brown and firm.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment