Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday-Wonderful

I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes.
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you
-Eric Clapton

help
(it sounds so simple, but sometimes it's that simple offering of help that makes a world of difference)

catching up
(I was blessed enough to get to catch up with one of my very oldest and bestest friends last weekend, and it was wonderful! It's like we picked up right where we left off)

Thanksgiving
(I see people already preparing themselves for the Christmas seasons, but how can we forget a holiday focused on counting our blessings and chowing down?!?)

laughter
(sometimes in this crazy life, a good laugh is all you need)

girl time
(I am so excited about spending all day with a group of wonderful women at the Southern Women's Christmas Show! PS-I promise I'm not 80, I just love me some good crafts)

all the amazing Veterans
(I cannot put into words how thankful I am for every soldier and the sacrifices they continue to make so I can live my life freely)

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment