Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday-I'm Gonna Love You Through It

 When you’re weak, I’ll be strong
When you let go, I’ll hold on
When you need to cry, I swear that I’ll be there to dry your eyes
When you feel lost and scared to death,
Like you can’t take one more step
Just take my hand, together we can do it
I’m gonna love you through it.
-Martina McBride

This post is coming to you a day late because I had so much to be thankful for I was too busy to write it! We've been fortunate enough to get to spend time with both of our amazing families these past few days. How many people can say they actually enjoy seeing their families AND their in-laws during the holiday season?! We sure do! Here are a few things I am thankful for today:


 husband
(he really is a rock star. No other way to say it. He is better than the prince charming I dreamed of as a little girl)


family/friends
(we may be busy this time of year, but we are fortunate enough to be busy with incredible family and friends)
delicious food
(from the steak dinner with the Mobleys to a massive Thanksgiving with the Wards/Metzgars, I couldn't ask for a better few days of pigging out)
freedom to worship and celebrate
(we are so blessed to live in a place that we can freely worship the one true God who gave us all we have!)
"filling my bucket"
(these few days off have been the perfect opportunity to "fill my bucket"-a concept I learned from a children's book when I was nannying. The time spent with family and friends is the perfect way to "fill my bucket" and rejuvenate me)

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment