Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Letters [07.13]

Happy Friday! It's another wonderful day to link up with Adventures of Newlyweds


Photobucket

Dear beach, It's so nice to see you again. Did you miss me? I sure missed you.

Dear foot, You are so close to being healed, how about you go ahead and finish up? I'd really like to wear some of the cute shoes from the collection I've been amassing for years. You are making that quite difficult right now.

Dear country music, How do you always seem to know exactly what I'm thinking?? It's getting kind of spooky actually. Keep up the good work.

Dear football season, Oh, how we miss you! Just the knowledge of season tickets to NC State games is enough to have me counting down the days until your arrival.  My brand new red shorts are ready to go, you just need to do your part and get here. Appreciate it.

Dear Gap Outlet, Please stop having such rock star sales. My "fun money" account can only take so many hits. I mean 40% off clearance prices? You're killing me, Smalls.

Dear Friday the 13th, Last time you came to hang out with us we were in the middle of the school year and I was convinced you were going to make the children crazy. You managed to hold off on that. Thanks. Think you could keep the crazy travelers on the road from doing the same? My hubby would greatly appreciate it!

1 comment: