Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kitchen King

Have you met this man?


No? Well, you should. This is Gordon Ramsay and he is awesome sauce. Te he he, get it? He's awesome sauce and he's a chef. Ah, I crack myself up sometimes. Anywho, we first made Mr. Ramsay's acquaintance two summers ago while flipping through the few channels we have on basic cable. There was nothing else on so we settled in to watch Hell's Kitchen. This is where our love affair began. Since then we have become fans of all the shows he has on Fox- Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, and Master Chef.

I never watched TV series until I met and married David. I never saw the point in it. Then, David showed me that there was more than just superfluous junk on TV and so now we've become "those people". You know the people, the ones who watch certain shows on certain nights. The truth is, I don't really mind being "those people" any more.

Back to the main man, Mr. Ramsay. He is a fast talking, no-nonsense kind of guy. Everyone thinks he is a total jerk, but once you get to know him (yes, I just went there) you learn he isn't a total meanie-poo. Thanks to his wise ways we've actually become more conscious of what we eat and are braver in our restaurant choices. So, before you shut him down as a total tool, check out his shows. I should also probably tell you that watching anyone of these shows will also turn you into a bit of a restaurant snob. . . fair warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment