Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Letters [04.26]

Happy Friday, folks!!

Photobucket

Dear 10K, Welp, it's official, we will be meeting in a few short weeks. Please be kind to my still in training body.

Dear Keurig, Thank you for the extreme joy you bring very tired teachers! We are all so excited by your arrival and can't wait to see you take us through the rest of year with lots of energy. HOORAY!


Dear computer, What gives? You've been running super slow recently and have taken to crapping out randomly. Please keep chugging along, little buddy.

Dear projects, Please be kind. I know there are roughly 6.45 bajillion of you, but I would really appreciate it if you didn't take up my entire weekend. Mmmkay?

Dear students, We are almost there! Six more weeks until we reach FREEDOM!

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I'm excited for you to run your 10k!! Is this your first? You'll love it (hours after you finish, ha ha!) I'm trying to get back into running since I've had my baby, and it sucks big time, but I know it will be worth it when I get back into shape and run races again!

    ReplyDelete