Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday-It's a Smile, It's a Kiss. . .

It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime
-Kenny Chesney 
It's summertime and the feeling is fine! Or something like that. Life is good as a teacher with a break. Everyone keeps asking me what I am going to do this summer, and the answer is. . . nothing! I'm looking forward to some much-needed R&R with my hubs and a few afternoons at the pool. Some things I am thankful for:

*the opportunity to start fresh*
(one of the best things about teaching is that each year we are given the opportunity to start over, to fix what doesn't work, and to become better at our jobs)

*connections*
(it's always helpful to know someone in the right place at the right time)

*helpful hints*
(as we begin the long and arduous process of searching for a house to make a home, I am becoming more aware of how many people out there are looking out for our best interests!)

*my uber organized hubs*
(as we dig deeper into this house stuff it is such a HUGE help to have my organized/tech-savvy hubby around to keep our life in order!)

*little holidays*
(I love all things holidays, even the smaller ones like Mother's Day, Father's Day, Flag Day-you name it, I want to celebrate it)

No comments:

Post a Comment