Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday-Nothing to Lose

I missed this last week and knew I couldn’t miss another in a row! As with every week, I have MUCH to be thankful for. Above all else I have life in my body and breaths in my lungs. A few other things I’m grateful for right now:

*friends*
(David and I have such stellar friends, both new and old, that I know we couldn’t live without)

*air conditioning*
(today’s high was 96. Enough said)

*summer trips*
(we sat down the other day with our calendars and it’s shaping up to be a pretty busy summer!)

*the pool*
(a wonderful treat on this miserably hot days)

*supportive coworkers*
(necessary during this cuckoo time of the year!)

*my hubby*
(he's a pretty cool kid)

What are you counting as blessings this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment