Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday-Never Alone

May your tears come from laughing, you find friends worth having
As every year passes, they mean more than gold
May you win and stay humble, smile more than grumble
And know when you stumble, you're never alone
-Lady Antebellum

In honor of our one year anniversary I am dedicating this week's edition of Thankful Thursday to my wonderful husband. I shared our "story" here back in February, so I'm not going to bore y'all with all the details again. I did want to take a minute to share some of the things that make my hubby so incredibly perfect:

*his sense of humor*
(he keeps me in fits of giggles with his silly voices and keen ability to find humor in all situations. He makes life more fun)

*his faithfulness*
(his devotion to our Lord and Savior is truly inspiring and I know that I am blessed to get to walk next to him on this journey)

*the way he treats me*
(his momma raised him right. This boy's respect for women and impeccable manners are impressive! He tells me I look beautiful even when I haven't bathed and am rocking the old school sweats. You know, the ones with stains you can't even recognize. I'd say he's a keeper.)

*his generosity*
(his willingness to give and help others despite the cost it may be to him is inspiring)

*his goals*
(despite what is going on in the world around us he never loses sight of where he sees himself in the future and is not going to let anyone stop him from getting there)

*how well he knows me*
(he knows me better than I know myself and continues to find the strengths I possess before I even recognize they are there)

I could go on for days, honestly, but then I'll have nothing to share at our second anniversary. I'm sure I'll have many more lovey dovey things to share in the coming week, but until then have a happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment